Are you looking for an opportunity to be noticed and participate in the upgrade of manufacturing facilities, and offices? You will work with a diverse team of engineers, designers, and drafters to create solutions for manufacturers. Our company of sixty plus employees has all the resources you will need to complete a successful project.
Sponseller Group is looking for a structural engineer or designer to work in our Holland, Ohio office.
Your project tasks will include:
- Size structural components for adequate member or ductwork supporting.
- Review detail construction drawings, and specifications.
- Building analysis and design for industrial offices utilizing RISA-3D.
- Foundation analysis and design utilizing RISA Foundation.
- Occasional job site visits to view existing conditions and converse with the project engineer.
- Familiarity with local and state building codes.
Requirements Successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor of science degree in Civil or Structural engineering.
- One to five years of experience.
- Experience utilizing a structural analysis program like RISA-3D.
- Some familiarity with AutoCAD to check dimensions within a drawing.
- Reside in or near the Holland or Sidney, Ohio areas.
Sponseller Group is also seeking a structural designer to work in our Holland, Ohio office.
- Your responsibilities in this project will involve collaboration with structural engineers and fellow designers. This includes the development of structural drawings using AutoCAD for various elements such as structural steel, equipment layouts, stairs, handrails, and platforms.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with a diverse and skilled team comprising both male and female engineers, designers, and CAD detailers. Effective teamwork and communication will be essential in achieving project goals.
Our Benefits Include:
- Anthem insurance coverage.
- Health Savings account to pay for most of your medical, dental, and vision expenses.
- Profit sharing (4%), year end bonus, and 401(k) matching of $0.50 on the dollar up to 3% total match.
- Long term disability insurance coverage.
- Paid holidays- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day, leave two hours early on Christmas Eve and two hours early on New Years Eve.
- Twelve paid days of vacation for every twelve months of employment, earned six days at a time after each six month period.
Consider pursuing a new opportunity for your engineering career. Send resume to: email@example.com. Thank you.