Sponseller Group is looking for a structural engineer to work in our Holland, Ohio office.
Your project tasks will include:
- Size structural components for adequate member or ductwork supporting.
- Review detail construction drawings, and specifications.
- Building analysis and design for industrial offices utilizing RISA 3-D.
- Foundation analysis and design utilizing RISA Foundation.
- Visit the job site to view existing conditions.
- Familiarity with local and state building codes.
Requirements Successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor of science degree in Civil or Structural engineering.
- One to five years of experience.
- Experience utilizing a structural analysis program like RISA 3-D.
- Some familiarity with AutoCAD to check dimensions within a drawing.
- Reside in or near the Holland or Sidney, Ohio areas.
Sponseller Group is also seeking a structural designer to work in our Holland, Ohio office.
- Your project tasks will include working with structural engineers and other designers.
- Creating structural drawings in AutoCAD for structural steel, equipment layouts, stairs, handrails, and platforms.
- Work with a great group of guys and women engineers, designers, and CAD commanders.
- Some site visits will be required to see the existing conditions and check with the client on their needs.
- Use AutoCAD Advance Steel if you are interested in learning something new.
We offer you advancement opportunities, salary commensurate with experience, competitive benefits, a modern, clean office environment, Dell Precision workstations, RISA 3-D, RISA Foundation, TEDDS, RAM Structural, MathCAD, Staad, AutoCAD, SolidWorks and other software programs to assist with your daily assignments.
Our Benefits Include:
- Anthem Blue Cross insurance coverage.
- Health Savings account to help pay for medical, dental, and vision expenses.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plan.
- Long term disability insurance coverage.
- Paid holidays- New Year’s Day (+2 hours), Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day (+2 hours).
- Six (6) paid days of vacation for every six months of employment.
If you are looking for a new structural designer or engineering opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.