Partial list of refinery projects:
- Tail Gas Treater Unit Bundle Removal Structure
- Fuel Tank Cone Roof Evaluation
- Several Platform Installations to Replace Scaffolding Systems
- Dike for Caustic Storage
- Coker Unit Heater Outlet Piping Structural Supports
- ISOM HPU Battery Limits Platform Structure
- Eight Inch Fuel Gas Piping Reroute
- Neshaps Wet Slop Line Reroute
- Multiple Roadway, Bridge and Containment Dike Projects to Expose Previously Buried Pipes through Containment or Roadway Systems.
- Fertilizer plant Pipe Stress Analysis using Intergraph’s Caesar II software
SOLIDWORKS 3D PIPING – Case Study
Sponseller modeled all the mechanical utilities piping and piping supports using our client’s P&ID. Utilizing SolidWorks Premium, our engineers placed the required piping runs in and around their 3D designed structure. The utilities involved included fresh water, process water, centrate and caustic systems. The design in three dimensions enabled our engineers to visually inspect for interferences while still in the design phase enabling a clean installation of the entire structure with no unforeseen problems. Sponseller provided the pipe spool fabrication detail drawings as well.